Monday, September 19, 2011

Confession of an Addict

Hi! My name is Tiffany and I have a problem. I am addicted to the stupid games on Facebook. This is horrible. I enjoy Facebook for the connection I can keep with my family and friends, but where did these games come from? I started playing one, then a friend asks me to join another, and another, and another. All of sudden I am playing 15 different games. AHHHHHH!!!! What happened? I have downsized the games I play. Now I play Pioneer Trail, Fashion Designer, Mall World, and Gardens of Time. OMG!!! I spend a lot of time playing them, but I am slowly downsizing more and more. Shortly I hope to cut the list in half. I play the games with my mom and aunt mostly.
I starting playing hardcore when I was put on bed rest with Jasper, and continued after he was born because I could not move all that much. Now I almost cannot go a day without thinking or checking on them. I have put a time limit on game playing. So that one day I will overcome this addiction and will continue on with my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Last year we had the same problem in our house. It was a nice little respite from a busy day. How can a person not be relaxed when feeding virtual fish and decorating the tanks? One day, I realized that I spent literally hours playing games when my sweet little boy is much more entertaining. I had to bite the bullet and quit cold turkey.

    ReplyDelete