Thursday, September 15, 2011

Let's Get This Started!!!

Wow!!! Jess has said it all. She flatters so well, she can always make me blush. It's all true that she said, it's been 6 years and our friendship is stronger and better than ever! She has been there for EVERYTHING!!! She knew about my husband, Anthony proposing to me before I did, she was one of the first who knew about my lil baby before others. She's one of the people I turned to when I need someone.
I grew up in Idaho. When I was 21, I left Idaho for 8 months to work at my dream job, WALT DISNEY WORLD!!! Yep, this lil tater moved to Florida. This entailed me flying for the first time, all by myself (yep I just broke out in song), having roommates I had never met, and living on my own without my family around. It was a good time!!! Met great people (who I am still in contact with), got to go to Disney World EVERYDAY for free!, experienced the South's weather, and discovered the Waffle House and booze!!!! Which my butt did not enjoy!
I returned to Idaho and went back to college. I got my degree in Elementary Education and minors in Theatre Costume Designs, German, History, and English Literature. Yep, a lil bit of everything. The last two years, I worked at a great school as a 1st grade teacher! Then in March 2011, this tater's world changed.
My loving husband, who has been getting his MFA in Theatre Lighting Design as Utah State University, get a call from Alabama. They wanted to interview him for a position they had opened. And poof!!! two weeks later, Anthony got a call and found out we were moving to Alabama. So in August we moved to Alabama, two short months after our first baby, Jasper Tobias was born. (That was a difficult and scary story for some other time).
That's where my story begins for the stake of this. I am now in Livingston, Alabama. I am a stay at home mommy, hausfrau, and assistant to my hubby. I have gone in and volunteer to help with props and costuming.
Alright, I think that's gonna leave it there for the time. There will be more, but my lil man is hungry and it's kinda hard to nurse and type at the same time. So toodles for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment